Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Of witches and saviors.

The journey between a yes and no makes me a million times older. The number of times I said maybe… now, my heart says maybe without a thought.

----

What do you do when your dream is at once sufficient and insufficient to keep you? What do you do when you want your dream to expand and contract all the time, every time? What do you do when the size of your dream has fallen short?

----

Who are you? What do you dream? Are your dreams my nightmares? Have you packaged your dreams just so – I tip them, I unravel? Is the distance we travel a mirage? If I shattered it, do the million shards craft a million stories?

----

Trophy.
Tryst.
Tyrant.
Tie.

But not with you.

----

you loved my demons.
you nurtured my ghosts.

i loved your angels.

No comments: