Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Monsoon in my heart

my chest feels congested. i'm pukish. i can't breathe. it hurts. then i feel the almost rhythmic cracks in my wounded heart. oh, now i know what's going on! these are new symptoms of my recurring heart break.

---

trust me. it is hard to keep yourself amused when all you have are walls for company. many, many walls.

---

i can hear Dr. Key, Mr. Key, and another Mr. Key to the power of 2 attending to life's basic, vital needs. reminds me how Dr. Thing is a big no in their important lives.

---

This time around, i let my heart weep silently and alone. even when it blows against the hard glass of my resolute mind and uses the fingertips of these words to beg for a vent - 'please, even a curled lip will do' - i will not surrender. i will bear the the hemorrhaging bitterness, loneliness, and worthlessness with a comatosed mind.

1 comment:

new outlook said...

Use the Outlook 2010 Business Contact Manager to manage contacts, correspondence, and keep my calendar in as well. It syncs with iPhone and is fairly robust in capability. Outlook not in stock and was offered download Outlook 2010 with Contact Manager.